Apply for open positions
SMEP MFB provides an opportunity for staff to exploit their full potential and grow their careers in a Christian environment. They will be part of a team that upholds Christian values and are guided and motivated by the shared purpose to empower customers through provision of Financial solutions.
We are inviting applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates who are passionate about transforming lives in the society, to fill the following positions:
1) DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVES – DSR 09/18/HRD
- Responsible for selling the Banks’ Products and Services to the various target market segments.
This is on short term contract engagement with opportunities for permanent engagement subject to availability of opportunities and surpassing performance targets for the period of contract engagement. The successful candidates will be paid on commission basis based on their productivity on various parameters.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
a) Responsible for Marketing of Banks products and services
b) Prospecting and on-boarding of new customers into SMEP MFB
c) Meeting the sales targets on selected Banks’ Products and Services
d) Upholding and promoting of the Banks’ Brand in their respective regions through professional customer interaction as well as excellent customer service
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE:
• A minimum of C+ (plus) in KCSE; any additional academic or professional qualification will be an added advantage.
• Experienced in Sales and Marketing will be an added advantage.
• Proficiency in computers is mandatory.
• Clear understanding of microfinance/banking industry is an added advantage.
• Good interpersonal & communication skills with excellent customer service.
• A team player who is self driven and persuasive.
• Ability to work independently under minimum supervision.
• Strong Christian values, commitment and passion for the transformation of the population.
• Aged between 22 and 26 years.
HOW TO APPLY
Qualified and interested candidates who meet the criteria should visit the nearest SMEP Branch and submit their applications or send their filled applications to email@example.com. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
NB: Please indicate your preferred posting i.e nearest SMEP Branch.