SMEP is a Christian Microfinance Bank with a nation-wide presence, licensed and regulated by the Central Bank of Kenya
MISSION: To improve the quality of life of our consumer through the provision of competitive market driven solutions
VISION: To be a model Christian provider of financial solutions that transforms the lives of the poor in Kenya and beyond.
SMEP offers opportunities for career development in the area of Micro finance. Our Human Resource is keen to attract skillful candidates that have capacity to learn new concepts and build on the creativity and innovativeness of new and existing staff Jobs.
Click on the link below to download the job application form.
CURRENT JOB OPENINGS
SMEP Microfinance Bank invites applications from interested and suitably qualified candidates to fill the positions of:
DIRECT SALES REPRESENTATIVES – NAIROBI
Reporting to the Team Leader, the position holder’s key role is acquisition of new business at the same time ensuring quality customer service.
The Key Roles include;
• Recruit new customers.
• Provide excellent customer service at all times.
• Deliver set Sales Targets in Customer Recruitment and Deposit mobilization
• Ensure clients are well informed of the product portfolio.
• Seek customer feedback on products and services offered by the organization
• Provide daily Sales Reports.
• Minimum of a Diploma preferably in Sales & Marketing.
• High level of Integrity and Professionalism.
• Previous experience in direct sales within banking, MFI will be an added advantage.
• Self driven, passionate about sales and proven performance track record.
• Good communication and customer relationship skills.
The candidate should have Strong Christian values as well commitment and passion for the transformation of the low income population.
A competitive commission package will be paid to the successful candidates subject to their individual performance. If you meet the above criteria and have passion for sales, send your application letter and a detailed CV to address below.
Head of Human Resources
SMEP Microfinance Bank
All applications should be received by 5th September , 2014.